I am Sr. Software Architect at Philips Healthcare India, leading the activities of creating classic DICOM & DICOM-RS REST services using Docker & Kubernetes technologies. Goal is to create & deploy service on-premise & in the cloud.
I am interested anything related to technology whether it is Operating Systems, Cloud, new gadgets.
I like to keep up to date with new developments in technology and I am always interested in learning new and better ways of doing things in software development.
My Current interests
Docker & Kubernetes
Virtualization related technologies (Virtual BOX, KVM, and Hyper-V).
Cloud related technologies.
Application of Web sockets for Real-time instrument monitor.
Application of low power wireless technologies such as NFC and Bluetooth LE.
Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communications.
My daily dose of technology bytes
Podcasts I listen to
- [RSS] .NET Rocks!
- [RSS] Bangalore Bits
- [RSS] Command Line Heroes
- [RSS] CppCast
- [RSS] FLOSS Weekly (MP3)
- [RSS] Google Cloud Platform Podcast
- [RSS] Hanselminutes
- [RSS] Java Pub House
- [RSS] LINUX Unplugged Podcast
- [RSS] O’Reilly Programming Podcast – O’Reilly Media Podcast
- [RSS] RunAs Radio
- [RSS] Science Friday
- [RSS] Security Now (MP3)
- [RSS] Software Engineering Daily
- [RSS] Software Engineering Radio – The Podcast for Professional Software Developers
- [RSS] The Changelog
- [RSS] The InfoQ Podcast
- [RSS] The New Stack Makers
- [RSS] The Science Hour
- [RSS] The Tech Guy (MP3)
- [RSS] Triangulation (MP3)
- [RSS] Windows Weekly (MP3)
Blogs I read
- Linux News
- Virtulization info
- Java Code Geeks
- My favorite Science Fiction Audio Books
- In my listening queue
My GitHub Gist page https://gist.github.com/madhub